Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just wanted to introduce myself


Welcome, my name is Terri and I have just recently signed up to be a contributor to this fabulous blog in the making. I have lived in the Fayetteville area since 2000 except for the last 2 years where I lived in Italy. I was diagnosed shortly after I got there and was amazed at what they had to offer. Now that I am back I am in search of gluten free friendly places and stores in Fayetteville and the surrounding areas. I know that there is a serious lack of info out there about places other then big chain restaurants.

Well this next few weeks will be busy with travel so I don't know if I will have time to post here but I have lots going on over at Faking it GF Style right now if you are looking for recipes.

4 comments:

Marie said...

I live in Durham but am dating someone just outside of Fayetteville & am having a very difficult time finding GF foods in Fayetteville. Do you know if there is anywhere that I can buy GF beer in Fayetteville or a specialty store in Fayetteville that sells GF foods? Tried of transporting from Durham area on weekends. Thanks, marie

terri said...

I know Harris teeter on Raeford rd carries Redbridge I checked it out today. Youu said just outside fayetteville so I am not sure what you would be close to.

Jill said...

I've been buying Redbridge at Harris Teeter on Raeford Road. They usually have stocked a half-dozen six packs of glass bottles.

Lisa said...

Every May is Celiac Disease Awareness Month. Organizations, such as yourself have been the catalyst for such high awareness, but as you know this can not be the only time we think of this disease. Disease.com is dedicated to spreading the awareness for the Celiac Disease, causes, preventions, symptoms, and of course treatments. Through our disease profiles we have been able to work with several elite non-profit organizations. Now we want to work with you. If you could, please list us as a resource or host our social book mark button, it would be much appreciated. Let's create a medical breakthrough, through established awareness.If you want more information on that please email me back with the subject line as your URL.